1.STAY HOME, especially if you are ill. Observe Governor Baker’s, the CDC and Harwich Town health and safety guidelines.
2.CHURCH CAMPUS If and when you return to the church campus, wear a mask over your nose and mouth (this is required); wash your hands with soap and water for 40 seconds or use hand sanitizer (60%+ alcohol) on your dry hands; and maintain strict 6-feet distance from everyone outside of your “pod (household).”
3. OUTDOOR SUNDAY SERVICES If you wish to return for outdoor Sunday worship, notify the church Secretary by Thursday at 3:30 pm before the service, take your temperature before coming to the campus, print out your bulletin and bring it with you, wash your hands, wear a mask, walk directly from your car or ride to the designated space. Maintain 6-feet distance from everyone outside your “pod.” Return to your car or ride immediately after the service. Please ask the Pastor or Lead Deacons for assistance.
4. MEETINGHOUSE If you need to go into the meetinghouse, enter and exit only by the Elliot Room door for now. Wash your hands or use the hand-sanitizer, and limit your time indoors. If you use the folding chairs for outdoor meetings be sure to clean them afterwards with spray (60%+ alcohol) and allow them to completely dry before using again. Be sure to lock all doors. Contact the Officers and Music Director if you have questions.
4. BROADBROOKS HOUSE If you wish to return to Broadbrooks House (offices), call the Secretary from Mondays – Thursdays by 3:30 pm to make an appointment. Staff, officers, Board and Committee chairs may enter – only two at a time — observing health and safety protocol. Take your temperatures at home. Park, mask, enter by the parking lot door, use the hand-sanitizer provided or wash your hands, and limit your time in the house. Stay out of the Secretary’s office (and other staff offices) or speak with the Secretary if she is present from outside the half-door. Leave by the porch door, and return to your car or ride. Please do not turn on the air-con, but open any necessary windows – and be sure to close and secure them as well as all doors when you leave! Call the Secretary for assistance.
5. THRIFT SHOP If you return to the Thrift Shop, please park, mask and enter by the Thrift Shop parking lot door. Sanitize your hands, observe all of the new Thrift Shop guidelines including floor arrows, respect the volunteers behind shields, and limit your time. Pay and leave by the opposite designated door on Sisson Road. Contact the Thrift Shop by calling the church phone, and leave a message with specific concerns.
6. PARISH HOUSE The Parish House remains closed until further notice. It is not recommended that you meet indoors, if at all possible; otherwise, open all windows and doors. Do not turn on the air-con as it simply circulates the air. If you use the padded chairs for outdoor meetings, please air them in the sun and try to wipe them down with spray (60% alcohol) afterwards.