Advent-Christmas Services 2020
- November 29th 10:30 am First Sunday of Advent, virtual Keep Awake! with the lighting of the Advent Candle of Hope
- December 6th 10:30 am Second Sunday of Advent, virtual John the Baptizer: He Ate Honey and Locusts with the lighting of the Advent Candle of Peace
- December 13th 10:30 am Third Sunday of Advent, virtual Joseph: He Worked with Wood with the Lighting of the Advent Candle of Joy
- December 20th 10:30 am Fourth Sunday of Advent, virtual Mary: She Sang Songs of Liberation with the Lighting of the Fourth Advent Candle of Love
- December 24th 3:00 pm Christmas Eve Service (simple and short), outdoors, church front lawn with the Lighting of the Christ Candle, reading of Scripture, turning on of hand-held candles, and humming of carols including O Come, All Ye Faithful and Silent Night
In Normal Times
We welcome your visit to worship, bring children to Sunday School, participate in our activities, and involve yourselves in the life of this church.
Worship services are offered at 10:30 am throughout the year, and in addition at 8:30 am from Memorial Day to August 25th.
Sunday School is offered from 9:15-10:15 am; Nursery Care from 10:15-11:45 am. Youth are invited to stay for our worship services.
No matter who you are, or where you are on your life’s journey, you are welcome in this Congregation, where Jesus Christ is the head of the church.
If you are interested in joining in covenant with us and becoming a member of our congregation making this your new spiritual home, please contact the church office at 508-432-1053.
In keeping with the life and teaching of Christ Jesus, we joyfully and unconditionally welcome all people of any age, gender, race, culture or ability into our community of faith and affirm the worth of all people as unique individuals made in God’s image. We are open to the special gifts that each person brings and invite each one to participate in the life of our church.